Bulk Ordering - Freezer Beef & Freezer Pork
Our freezer meat is an economical way for you to eat well by stocking up. Just like the rest of our meat, our freezer beef is 100% grass-fed, and our freezer pork is pastured. (Check out our quality standards!)
Advance ordering lets you save money by buying in bulk — choose a whole, half, or quarter of beef; or a whole or half hog. Processing takes place at Homestyle Butchering, 59989 E. County Line Road in Middlebury, Indiana. Homestyle will call you when meat is ready to be picked up at their shop. Payment is due upon pick up.
Get in touch if you'd like to order!
- Average packaged, processed cost is $6-$6.25/lb. Actual total packaged weight will vary depending on number of boneless/bone-in cuts ordered.
- If you order only boneless cuts, your price/lb. increases.
- See beef cuts chart for guidance.
- If you utilize as many bone-in cuts as possible or save bones for bone broth, then your price/lb. decreases.
- An average size ¼ beef yields approx. 100 lbs. +/- of processed, packaged meat = 1.5 banana boxes full.
- Average processed, packaged cost is $5.40/lb. + smoking (optional). Actual packaged weight will vary depending on number of boneless/bone-in cuts ordered.
- See pork cuts chart for guidance.
- Smoking Fees: $2/lb. for preservative-free (no chemical or synthetic nitrates/nitrites) - recommended; $1.00/lb. for conventional - not recommended
Order Freezer Meat
Get in touch to reserve bulk meat for your freezer!